Once you have seen the great monuments and interesting places in Warsaw, you want to continue to explore this amazing city with an unusual and unconventional way – we have something special: The Horror House.
Horror House is a completely different dimension of entertainment.
Forget about the funny tunnel of fear on holiday funfairs.
Forget about TV horrors seen on a comfortable and safe couch.
Forget about „The Zombie Attack” game on your PC, X-box or PS.
If you really want to be scared – the road to real fear leads through the horror house. With this type of attractions is like a virtual reality – we could talk about it for hours, but only when you try it out, you will find out how fascinating the world you can enter.
What is this place about?
About you. About your fears and limits.
But – this is what you need to convince yourself.
- Who can’t make trips to a horror house?
– people under 18 years old
– pregnant women
– people with epilepsy or heart disease
– people with phobias such as ectopia, arachnophobia, coulrophobia, nyctohylophobia, claustrophobia.
Tour is available in the following hours:
– High Noon: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
– Afternoon: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
– Evening : 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm