The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Lazienki Park and KONESER Polish Vodka Museum:
In Lazienki Park You will see:
- Palace on the Island
- Statue of Frederic Chopin
- Climatic paths and alleys
In Polish Vodka Museum (The tour is guided in English):
- Get knowledge about the history of alcohol production from the 15th century to today in this part of Europe and the impact on society.
- Find out why Polish Vodka is considered the best in the world.
- Take part in multimedia workshops on creating various alcohols.
- Find out about the similarities and differences in the types of vodka – tasting with an instructor in English.
Tour is available in the following hours:
Morning tour: 10:00am – 02:15pm
Afternoon Tour: 02:45pm – 07:00pm