The package includes a full day tour to the Masurian Lake District including canoeing and a sailing yacht trip.
During Tour, You will see Masurian Lake District including:
1). 3-hour canoe trip:
- The trip will be on the picturesque Krutyń river, in the heart of wonderful nature.
- The river is very calm and the rafting is relaxing.
- The group is looked after by a professional instructor.
- Canoeing trips take place on 1 or 2 passenger boats.
- The Krutynia river trail is considered one of the most beautiful canoe routes in Europe.
2). Tour in “Mikołajki” town:
- a trip around the center of the town
- marina for yachts
- fantastic views of the lakes surrounding the town
3). 3-hour cruise on board a 40-meter yacht:
- dinner will be served during the cruise
- the cruise will take place on the biggest lake in Poland “Śniadrwy”,
- if you are slightly lucky: you will see an amazing sunset from the yacht deck.
THE TRIP IS ONLY IN MONTHS: JULY AND AUGUST.
The trip lasts one whole day. It starts with leaving Warsaw at 09:00 am and ends with a return to Warsaw around midnight.
Please, take comfortable shoes, and in case of bad weather – raincoats or similar clothing. During the trip there will be a lunch break, however, the dinner included in the price is planned on the yacht at 6:00 pm. If you have not sailed before in canoe – do not worry, it’s very easy and we’ll give you all the help you need.
09:30 am – a departure from Warsaw
09:30 am – 1:00 pm – transport to the Masurian Lake District
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – kayaking
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – transport is Mikołajki town
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – free city tour in Mikolajki town
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – dinner on the yacht and a cruise on the lakes
9:00 pm – midnight – return to Warsaw