The package includes a full day tour to the Masurian Lake District including The Wolf’s Lair (German: Wolfsschanze) and a sailing yacht trip.
During Tour, You will see Masurian Lake District including:
1). Visiting the Ruins of Adolf Hitler’s Bunker / The Wolf’s Lair/ from the Second World War:
- The tour will be with a guide in English – dedicated only to your group,
You will learn the details of a failed attempt on the Nazi Germany leader by conspirators including Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg,
- You will get acquainted with the system of building shelters and military fortifications from the Second World War,
- You will learn details, stories, and anecdotes related to the Wolf’s Lair.
2). Tour in “Mikołajki” town:
- a trip around the center of the town,
- marina for yachts,
- fantastic views of the lakes surrounding the town,
3). 3-hour cruise on board a 40-meter yacht:
- dinner will be served during the cruise,
- the cruise will take place on the biggest lake in Poland “Śniadrwy”,
- if you are slightly lucky: you will see an amazing sunset from the yacht deck.
THE TRIP IS ONLY IN MONTHS: JULY AND AUGUST.
The trip lasts one whole day. It starts with leaving Warsaw at 09:00 am and ends with a return to Warsaw around midnight.
Please, take comfortable shoes, and in case of bad weather – raincoats or similar clothing. During the trip there will be a lunch break, however, the dinner included in the price is planned on the yacht at 6:00 pm.
09:30 am – a departure from Warsaw
09:30 am – 1:00 pm – transport to the Masurian Lake District
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – visiting The Wolf’s Lair
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – transport is Mikołajki town
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm – free city tour in Mikolajki town
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – dinner on the yacht and a cruise on the lakes
9:00 pm – midnight – return to Warsaw