The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Palace of Culture & Science and POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
In Palace of Culture and Science You will see:
- Main Hall
- City Hall Chamber
- Troika Hall
- Mickiewicz’s Hall
- VIP lounges
- Starzyński’s Hal
- Warsaw Hall
- Broniewski’s Hall
- Rudnev’s Hall
- Gothic Hall
- VIEWING TERRACE with a marvelous view of Warsaw.
Tour in POLIN Museum :
- The Core Exhibition is a journey through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews – from the Middle Ages until today
- The exhibition is made up of eight galleries, spread over an area of 4000 sq.m., presenting the heritage and culture of Polish Jews, which still remains a source of inspiration for Poland and for the world.
- The galleries portray successive phases of history, beginning with legends of arrival, the beginnings of Jewish settlement in Poland and the development of Jewish culture.
- A museum shows the social, religious and political diversity of Polish Jews, highlighting dramatic events from the past, the Holocaust, and concluding with contemporary times.
- The Core Exhibition is a narrative: visitors will be drawn into a story told by artifacts, paintings, interactive installations, reconstructions and models, video projections, sounds and words.
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm.