The package includes private tour in two historical locations: Palace of Culture & Science and Polish Vodka Museum.
In the Palace of Culture and Science You will see:
- Main Hall
- City Hall Chamber
- Troika Hall
- Mickiewicz’s Hall
- VIP lounges
- Starzyński’s Hal
- Warsaw Hall
- Broniewski’s Hall
- Rudnev’s Hall
- Gothic Hall
- VIEWING TERRACE with a marvelous view of Warsaw.
In Polish Vodka Museum (The tour is guided in English)
- Get knowledge about the history of alcohol production from the 15th century to today in this part of Europe and the impact on society.
- Find out why Polish Vodka is considered the best in the world.
- Take part in multimedia workshops on creating various alcohols.
- Find out about the similarities and differences in the types of vodka – tasting with an instructor in English.
Tour is available in the following hours:
Morning tour: 10:30am – 03:00pm
Afternoon Tour: 03:30pm – 08:30pm