The package includes a tour in small groups in two historical locations: Polish Vodka Museum and Wilanow Palace.
In Polish Vodka Museum (The tour is guided in English):
- Get knowledge about the history of alcohol production from the 15th century to today in this part of Europe and the impact on society.
- Find out why Polish Vodka is considered the best in the world.
- Take part in multimedia workshops on creating various alcohols.
- Find out about the similarities and differences in the types of vodka – tasting with an instructor in English.
In Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski, You will see:
- The White Hall
- Statue of Jan III Sobieski
- The Chapel
- The King’s Library
- The King’s Bedroom
- The Grand Vestibule
- The Queen’s Bedroom
- The Etruscan Cabinet
- The Paintings Gallery called Museum
- Baroque Gardens
Tour is available in the following hours:
Morning tour: 10:00am – 02:15pm
Afternoon Tour: 02:45pm – 07:00pm