The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Polish Vodka Museum and POLIN Museum.
In Polish Vodka Museum (The tour is guided in English):
- Get knowledge about the history of alcohol production from the 15th century to today in this part of Europe and the impact on society.
- Find out why Polish Vodka is considered the best in the world.
- Take part in multimedia workshops on creating various alcohols.
- Find out about the similarities and differences in the types of vodka – tasting with an instructor in English.
Tour in POLIN Museum :
- The Core Exhibition is a journey through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews – from the Middle Ages until today
- The exhibition is made up of eight galleries, spread over an area of 4000 sq.m., presenting the heritage and culture of Polish Jews, which still remains a source of inspiration for Poland and for the world.
- The galleries portray successive phases of history, beginning with legends of arrival, the beginnings of Jewish settlement in Poland and the development of Jewish culture.
- The museum shows the social, religious and political diversity of Polish Jews, highlighting dramatic events from the past, the Holocaust, and concluding with contemporary times.
- The Core Exhibition is a narrative: visitors will be drawn into a story told by artifacts, paintings, interactive installations, reconstructions and models, video projections, sounds and words.
Tour is available in the following hours:
Morning tour: 10:00am – 02:15pm
Afternoon Tour: 02:45pm – 07:00pm