The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Warsaw Old Town inc. Royal Castle and Palace of Culture and Science.
During Tour, You will see Warsaw Old Town including:
- Streets of the Old Town
- Barbican and defensive walls
- Old Town Market Square
- Castle Square
- Royal Route
- Royal Castle (tour inside)
In the Palace of Culture and Science You will see:
- Main Hall
- City Hall Chamber
- Troika Hall
- Mickiewicz’s Hall
- VIP lounges
- Starzyński’s Hal
- Warsaw Hall
- Broniewski’s Hall
- Rudnev’s Hall
- Gothic Hall
- VIEWING TERRACE with a marvelous view of Warsaw.
Tour is available in the following hours:
- Morning tour: 09:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
Included the price:
- The door to door transport from the hotel/apartment by a personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the Warsaw Old Town.
- All fees and handling charges.
- Local taxes.
- Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Driver/coordinator at your disposal.
- Transport from the Warsaw Old Town to the Palace of Culture and Science
- Guided tour in Palace of Culture and Science: (available in Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Russian)
- Transport by a personal driver (no other clients in the car) - to Your hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate
Not included the price
- If it is available: Individual guided tours in the Royal Castle through a licensed Tour Guide dedicated only to your group costs extra 99 Euro, payable on the day of the tour (available: English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish , Ukrainian, Hungarian, Italian) - if you are interested, write to us about it when booking,