The package includes a full day tour to the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork.
During Tour, You will see Malbork Castle including:
- High Castle (and in it, among other things: the cuisine of the convent, a chaplain, the convent’s reflection, the Convention Chamber and many others),
- The Middle Castle (Great Refectory, basements, kitchen),
- Palace of the Grand Masters (Summer Refectory, low hall),
- Impressive military exhibits like armor and weapons items,
- A unique collection of sculptures and archaeological exhibitions,
- Historical collections of amber, ceramics, furniture, military items, textiles, stained glass, engravings, as well as numismatic exhibition,
- The castle has one of the largest (and perhaps the largest) statues of the Blessed Virgin Mary from the fourteenth century,
- The complex contains many exhibits not only located behind glass cases, but many museum items are also exhibited in various rooms (eg furniture, sculptures, armor),
- You will learn about the stormy history of the Malbork Castle from the time of the construction of the first walls to modern times.
The trip lasts one whole day. It starts with leaving Warsaw at 07:00 am and ends with a return to Warsaw around 8:30 pm.
Please, take comfortable shoes, and in case of bad weather – raincoats or similar clothing.
During the trip, there will be a lunch break, included in the price at 2:00 pm.
In months: July and August Tour in Malbork Castle is with a professional Guide in English (in the price of the package), in the last months we use very easy to use audioguides with the GPS system.
07:00 am – a departure from Warsaw
07:00 am – 10:30 am – transport to the Malbork Castle
11:00 am – 2:00 pm – tour in Malbork Castle
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – lunch
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – free city tour in Malbork town ( on request )
5:00 pm – 8:30 pm – return to Warsaw.