The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Warsaw Old Town inc. Royal Castle and Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski.
During Tour, You will see Warsaw Old Town including:
- Streets of the Old Town
- Barbican and defensive walls
- Old Town Market Square
- Castle Square
- Royal Route
- Royal Castle (tour inside)
In Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski, You will see:
- The White Hall
- Statue of Jan III Sobieski
- The Chapel
- The King’s Library
- The King’s Bedroom
- The Grand Vestibule
- The Queen’s Bedroom
- The Etruscan Cabinet
- The Paintings Gallery called Museum
- Baroque Gardens
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Included the price:
- The door to door transport from the hotel/apartment by the personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the Warsaw Old Town.
- All taxes, tickets, fees and handling charges.
- Walking tour in Warsaw Old Town
- Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish).
- Driver/coordinator at your disposal and help.
- Transport to the Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski
- Tour in Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski
- Audio-guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
- The door to door transport from the Wilanow Royal Palace to the hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate.
Not included the price
- Souvenirs or postcards
- If it is available: Individual guided tours in the Old Town and Royal Castle through a licensed Tour Guide dedicated only to your group costs extra 99 Euro, payable on the day of the tour (available: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian) - if you are interested, write to us about it when booking.
- If it is available: Individual guided tour in the Wilanow Palace by a licensed Tour Guide dedicated Only to Your Group costs extra 99 Euro/per group, payable on the day of the tour (available guides in English, German, French, Russian, Italian or Spanish) - if you are interested, write to us about this when booking.