The package is aimed at active people who would like to see Warsaw from a slightly different perspective, and that means the perspective of… a bike.
„On a bicycle trail” is a journey both through less commercial corners of Warsaw and the best-known ones.
The trail consists of cycle tracks and runs through parks, overlooks and other interesting places.
You can see much more on a bike than on foot.
The trip is available only with our Personal Guide in English.
During Tour, You will see:
- Streets of the Warsaw,
- Mokotowski Park,
- President Palace,
- Torwar area
- Lazienki Park
- Jazdow area,
- Polish Parlament,
- Royal Route,
- Warsaw Old Town
- Warsaw New Town
- Monument of Unknown Solder,
- View Point on Praga District,
- Barbican and defensive walls,
- Old Town Market Square,
- Castle Square,
- Royal Castle,
- Praga District,
- National football Stadion
- Urban bitch – View Point on Warsaw City from the other side of the river,
- and many places liked by Varsovians.
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
Please, take comfortable shoes, and in case of bad weather – raincoats or similar clothing.