The package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Warsaw Uprising Museum (1944) and POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
During Tour, You will see the Warsaw Uprising Museum including:
- You are stuck with a unique wall in which the heart of Varsovians from 1944 beats
- You will see the original weapons, clothes, bands worn by insurgents, field telephones and you will get to know the memories of these brave people – all with the original or with the help of multimedia
- You will go through a short course in the history of World War II
- You will see a replica of the Liberator aircraft, which provided assistance to the insurgents in the city
- You will see a rare 3D movie “City of Ruins” – shows Warsaw devastated after WWII
- You will find out why the whole of Warsaw stops for 1 minute, every year – exactly on 1 August at 5:00 pm
Tour in POLIN Museum :
- The Core Exhibition is a journey through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews – from the Middle Ages until today
- The exhibition is made up of eight galleries, spread over an area of 4000 sq.m., presenting the heritage and culture of Polish Jews, which still remains a source of inspiration for Poland and for the world.
- The galleries portray successive phases of history, beginning with legends of arrival, the beginnings of Jewish settlement in Poland and the development of Jewish culture.
- A museum shows the social, religious and political diversity of Polish Jews, highlighting dramatic events from the past, the Holocaust, and concluding with contemporary times.
- The Core Exhibition is a narrative: visitors will be drawn into a story told by artifacts, paintings, interactive installations, reconstructions and models, video projections, sounds and words.
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm.