The package includes a city tour in small groups in one historical location: Warsaw Uprising Museum (1944).
During Tour, You will see Warsaw Uprising Museum including:
- You are stuck with a unique wall in which the heart of Varsovians from 1944 beats
- You will see the original weapons, clothes, bands worn by insurgents, field telephones and you will get to know the memories of these brave people – all with the original or with the help of multimedia
- You will go through a short course in the history of World War II
- You will see a replica of the Liberator aircraft, which provided assistance to the insurgents in the city
- You will see a rare 3D movie “City of Ruins” – shows Warsaw devastated after WW
- You will find out why the whole of Warsaw stops for 1 minute, every year – exactly on 1 August at 5:00 pm
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm.