The package includes a city tour in small groups in two historical locations: Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski and POLIN Museum of the history of Polish Jews.
In Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski, You will see:
- The White Hall
- Statue of Jan III Sobieski
- The Chapel
- The King’s Library
- The King’s Bedroom
- The Grand Vestibule
- The Queen’s Bedroom
- The Etruscan Cabinet
- The Paintings Gallery called Museum
- Baroque Gardens
Tour in POLIN Museum :
- The Core Exhibition is a journey through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews – from the Middle Ages until today
- The exhibition is made up of eight galleries, spread over an area of 4000 sq.m., presenting the heritage and culture of Polish Jews, which still remains a source of inspiration for Poland and for the world.
- The galleries portray successive phases of history, beginning with legends of arrival, the beginnings of Jewish settlement in Poland and the development of Jewish culture.
- The museum shows the social, religious and political diversity of Polish Jews, highlighting dramatic events from the past, the Holocaust, and concluding with contemporary times.
- The Core Exhibition is a narrative: visitors will be drawn into a story told by artifacts, paintings, interactive installations, reconstructions and models, video projections, sounds and words.
Tour is available in the following hours:
– Morning tour: 09:30 am – 1:30 pm
– Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm.