The package includes a city tour in two historical locations: Warsaw Uprising Museum and Polish Vodka Museum.
During Tour, You will see the Warsaw Uprising Museum including:
- You are stuck with a unique wall in which the heart of Varsovians from 1944 beats
- You will see the original weapons, clothes, bands worn by insurgents, field telephones and you will get to know the memories of these brave people – all with the original or with the help of multimedia
- You will go through a short course in the history of World War II
- You will see a replica of the Liberator aircraft, which provided assistance to the insurgents in the city
- You will see a rare 3D movie “City of Ruins” – shows Warsaw devastated after WWII
- You will find out why the whole of Warsaw stops for 1 minute, every year – exactly on 1 August at 5:00 pm
In Polish Vodka Museum (The tour is guided in English):
- Get knowledge about the history of alcohol production from the 15th century to today in this part of Europe and the impact on society.
- Find out why Polish Vodka is considered the best in the world.
- Take part in multimedia workshops on creating various alcohols.
- Find out about the similarities and differences in the types of vodka – tasting with an instructor in English.
Tour is available in the following hours:
Morning tour: 10:00am – 02:15pm
Afternoon Tour: 02:45pm – 07:00pm